For our clients we are looking for full time junior IT helpdeskmewerkers.
You work full time at different ECX clients and provides support to their users.
- You are passionate about IT.
- You are enthusiastic, motivated and eager to learn.
- You have a first experience with troubleshooting hardware and software problems.
- You are customer focused and quality and customer satisfaction contributes highly valued.
- You have a logical mind, learns quickly and are able to work under pressure.
- You are an excellent communicator (spoken - also telefonisch- and written) and likes to work in a young and dynamic environment.
- You speak fluent Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
- You have a B license.
- You're available at short notice.
For this job is a basic knowledge of Microsoft environments an asset. You will support Windows users in all the possible facets.
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Office
- Office 365
- Installation and support of peripherals such as phones, scanners and printers.
- You further develop our client portfolio in the segment from 50 to 300 employees, with a focus on creating and developing key accounts.
- You Dots in consultation with your colleagues, our products and service portfolio based on current technologies, taking into account the needs in the market.
- By developing a thorough knowledge of the market you build them to the managed services offerings to provide our customers with excellent service.
- You are also the contact for our strategic partners.
- You will be closely involved in the management and reports directly to the General Manager.
- You preferably have a master's degree with an economic and / or sales and marketing background.
- You have a strong affinity for technology and solutions within the IT infrastructure.
- Preferably you know the segment of SMEs with their specieifieke needs.
- You can enthuse and motivate people and acts from an example in an open dialogue.
- You have sufficient financial knowledge and can monitor KPIs.
- Upper secondary, Graduate Informatics.
- Certifications in IT are a plus.
- at least 5 years experience in a similar role, preferably in an infrastructure environment within SMEs!
- Languages: Dutch, French and English plus.
- Above all we are looking for a motivated employee can work customizable, can take a beating and can commit themselves hard at busy times.
Informing customers completely independently or in a team and advise on ICT solutions. Solutions can work conceptually, and then implement the withholding scenario to the customer on a project-based manner.
Furthermore you will be responsible for the full story of support maintenance and development of the ICT infrastructure at customers. Your share your knowledge with your colleagues systems engineers.
Support for our customers, all SMEs with focus on medium-sized companies. Experience within an SME environment is required (focus on companies> 100 users).
For this job is a generic extensive knowledge of Microsoft environments is a must. You are a specialist in one or more virtualization platforms Hyper-V, vmware, Xenserver. You are also MCSE certified or willing to obtain it in a very short time.
Senior system engineer we expect one additional specialization for which you are certified or are willing to certify them:
- Microsoft System Center (VMM, DPM, SCCM, SCOM, ...) - highly recommended, strong asset !!!
- Storage (EqualLogic, Compellent, DataCore ...)
- Citrix XenApp, Vcops
- Unified communications (Exchange, Lync, ...)
- SQL Server